The Home-Based Business Resource Fair & Conference is the region’s only event focused on the needs of our local home-based businesses and entrepreneurs. This unique, day-long event features a resource fair with over 30 exhibitors, as well as conference sessions and specialty breakout tracts focused on topics relevant to all types of home-based businesses, including traditional, franchise, and direct & network marketing.
This is a regional event and is open to the public. Sponsorship provided by the Counties of York, James City, & Gloucester and the City of Williamsburg.
- Existing Home-based Business Owners in all industries (Traditional, Franchise, or Direct/Network Marketing)
- Transitioning Military
- Anyone thinking of starting a home-based business
- Public & private service providers to home-based businesses
Early Bird Attendee Tickets are $25.00, General Attendee Tickets are $30.00, Early Bird York County Chamber Member Tickets are $15.00 and General York County Chamber Member Tickets are $20.00 and must be purchased online. The professional head-shot opportunities are $15.00 and can also be purchased online.
- Bring plenty of business cards.
- Come early for more dedicated one-on-one-time with the exhibitors.
- Take advantage of the deeply discounted professional headshot opportunity to use on your website, business cards, social media, etc.
- Bring a friend!
GENERAL SESSION TOPICS:
- Business Insurance
- Tax & Legal Matters
- Budgeting, Bookkeeping & Banking
- Cyber Security & Data Protection
- Employee or Contractor
- Marketing on a Budget
- Time Management Organization
- State & Local Grant Programs & Resources
- Zoning & Land Use
- Business Licenses & Taxes
- Special Use Permits
SPECIALTY BREAKOUT SESSION TOPICS:
- Direct Sales & Networking Marketing
- Home-Based Franchises
- Traditional Home-Based Businesses
The best way to become involved and stay engaged in the local Home-based business community is to stay connected! Join our email list to receive Home-based business focused information, event notifications, etc.
Join the Conversation! You bring knowledge & experience to the table that others can learn and benefit from. Consider attending the Chamber’s monthly Lunch & Learns! Each session focuses on a topic relevant to doing business from home. Professionals are brought in to give tips and to delve deeper into topics presented at the Home-based Business Resource Fair & Conference.
Any business that provides a service to Home-based Businesses (i.e. accountants, bookkeepers, attorneys, bankers, graphic designers, photographers, web designers, etc.) can exhibit at the event. Space is limited, so reserve your spot today by filling out the Exhibitor Application and mailing it in with your payment. Questions on exhibiting at the event should be directed to email@example.com or 757-877-5920.